Saturday, September 12, 2009

Does Getting Nipples Pierced Hurt

Bio

----------------------------------------------- ----------------
I was born in Monza, where I still live and work.
As a child I was sure I would become a veterinarian, then I decided that the animals would have been more fun ... draw them.
After I attended the Art School of Painting at the Accademia di Belle Arti di Brera.
After becoming a mother several times but I have attended a course of Illustrations for Children (ovvio!) at the International School of Sàrmede.
I began working illustrating science books (Jaca Book), teaching manuals and comics. Since 2002 design for children and working with Edibimbi Rusconi Libri. I had the opportunity to show, by the same publishers, some lyrics of my husband John.
always prefer paper and traditional techniques such as tempera, acrylic and watercolor, but lately I've begun to appreciate and find entertaining the use of digital techniques.

0 comments:

Post a Comment