Monday, February 7, 2011

Can I Run With Cellulitis

Buon Compleanno con torta caprese di cioccolato e mandorle * Happy 2nd Birthday with Caprese Cake

Изниза се още една year. How quickly time flies and there is not enough for anything. I started a joke to have an online version of the recipes and I are always on hand, but what happened? I have more 500 readers, and who knows how many anonymous ... I have posted 500 recipes that are viewed by over 200 000 people. I never even dreamed of and such figures! I'm not in speeches and writing ... I do not know what to say except that I thank you and I will try to opradvaya trust you with new ideas and delicious recipes. Special birthday I prepared a wonderful Caprese cake that will try it again for sure. Get out to your meal!

È andato un altro anno. Come in fretta il tempo vola e non c'è abbastanza di nulla. Ho iniziato come uno scherzo, perché voglio una versione online delle mie ricette, ma cosa è successo? Ho più di 500 lettori, e chissà quante anonimo ... I sent about 500 recipes that are seen by over 200 000 people. I never even dreamed of such numbers! I'm not good at speaking and writing ... I do not know what to say except that I thank you and I will try to justify your trust with new ideas and delicious recipes. Special for the birthday cake I made a beautiful cake Caprese. Be my guest and enjoy!

130 г бадеми
150 г шоколадов фондан или черен шоколад
130 г масло

3 eggs 15 g cocoa powder
30 g potato starch (or corn)
1 / 2 tsp baking powder 100 g sugar

salt

Leave butter at room temperature. Separate egg whites from the yolks. Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt. In blender grind almonds with 50 g of sugar. Melt the chocolate fondant 130 g.
Beat soft butter with the rest sugar cream. Add almonds, cornstarch and baking powder. add eggs one at a time and continue stirring. Finally add the melted chocolate mixture and protein after it. Pour into a round shape 22-24 cm covered with parchment. Bake in preheated oven for about 40-45 170S minutes. Cool completely and transfer в чиния.


130 g almonds 150 g dark chocolate 130 g butter


3 eggs 15 g cocoa powder 30 g

potato starch 1 / 2 teaspoon baking
100 g sugar salt


Let the butter soften at room temperature. Shell the eggs and separate the yolks from the whites. Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt. Reduce the almond powder to the mixer with 50 g of sugar. Melt in a water bath 130 g of dark chocolate.
Mount with the whip softened butter with the remaining sugar. Combine the ground almonds, potato starch and baking powder sifted and mixed. Add 1 egg yolk at a time and continue to stir. Amalgam in the melted chocolate mixture. Combine the egg whites until stiff and incorporeal with gentle movements from the bottom up. Bake
. Lining the pan with parchment paper wet and squeezed. Pour the mixture into the mold and livellalo with the back of a spoon or whisk repeatedly the mold on a work surface. Bake the cake in a preheated oven at 170 ° C for 40-45 minutes. Let cool completely. Transfer it onto a plate, sprinkle with the remaining pieces of chocolate eggs, spolverizzala with cocoa and serve.

0 comments:

Post a Comment