Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Mcdonalds Casual Pay Rates

Mia colazione preferita o bruschette con pesto e mozzarella * My favorite breakfast or Bruschetta with pesto and mozzarella

Моята любима закуска ... много лесна, но много вкусна. I love pesto Genovese, especially when I go and prepare myself for this purpose I have made a whole mini plantation basil that gather throughout the year. Take a few slices bread, toasted on one side, spread the pesto on the other, put a slice of mozzarella and toasted again.

Mia colazione preferita ... molto semplice, ma molto gustose. Adoro il pesto genovese che preparo a casa spesso. Mettete qualche fette di pane e tostate un lato della fetta. Stendete con pesto un altro lato di pane. Mettete una fetta di mozzarella e tostate ancora.

0 comments:

Post a Comment